Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 6, 2011

The first post

Ok...so this is my very first post on my very brand new blog hohoho. This blog might be written in both Vietnamese and English ;)). Well I like to express my feelings and my thoughts in English but maybe sometimes, when I want to post a recipe and review about a product and well, let's face it, my English is not that good =)). 
So, this is kind of a bad day for me, I did not so well on my final exam statistics for economics T.T ( I hate math- it is hard :(( ). Anyway I have to get over it, maybe focus on revising the next 4 subjects and try something new ;)). Well, here it is, I want to have a blog like this for a long time but I kind of lazy. My inspired woman-Blair Waldorf ( she is the main character in "Gossip Girl"- a great character, in my idea) uses her blog as a way to, well, I don't know how to put this ( told you 'bout my ability of writing, right? =)) ). Anw, let's talk about her later in a whole post. So this blog..." Graceful beauty" would mainly about beauty tips, I guess....since that's becoming my one and only interest recently. After spending quite a lot of time on the Internet, seem like I finally have some experience of my own. Oh, and did I mention I want to have a skincare store in the future? This could be a start :) So, have fun !!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét